The Scorpion Track fleet system gives you control over your fleet of vehicles with fuel saving and time saving during the working day, Make sure your fleet of vans or HGV’s are taking the correct routes and make more profit each year. The Scorpion Track Fleet system allows you to log on and check the location of each vehicle and it will state the ignition state and which way the vehicle is heading by google maps, There is a huge amount of infomation these tracking systems can give. If you would like fleet management let us visit you in Essex and give you a demo of how this system works and how it will help your fleet.
Scorpion Track Fleet – Insurance Approved, Cat. 6 Accredited GPS Fleet Management System.
This system is a vehicle tracking and monitoring solution suitable for all 12 and 24 volt vehicles including cars, HGV, LCV, plant and agricultural.
The system is an invaluable tool in keeping track of your fleet of vehicles 24 hours a day. It is also accepted by insurers as a Thatcham Category 6 accredited tracking device and is subject to a subscription with a minimum of a one year term.
The system offers a host of system tools.
· Easy to use, circular or user definable (polygonal) geo – fences – points of interest.
· Geo – fence creation from reports.
· Weather Conditions available by region on Live Map
· Traffic Conditions on Live Map
· Address Search from Live Map
· Alternative Map views.
· ‘Zoom’ to and ‘follow’ function
· Calendar with reminder function
· Automated Timesheets
The Scorpion Track Fleet system offers a comprehensive range of reports.
· Idle Times
· Speed Reports
· Alert Reports
· Odd Hours report
· Point of Interest and geo – fence reports
· Engine Service (allows pre-defined alerts)
· Monthly and Daily Journey
The system will allow multiple users to log in simultaneously using:-
· Google Chrome
· Mozilla Firefox
· Android and iPad